Monday, November 9, 2009

Second-Hand

What up, hoes! :')

Tonight, Shelly and I went to the Living Room in downtown La Jolla to do some studying. Kinda got some French hw done kinda of not. She got no Econ hw done. But anyway...picture time! so enjoy! (oh and the photos are kind of bad quality...but you all have eyes... so yeah just squint and imagine it as amazing quality or something! )

So.. my outfit was actually a bunch of cheap shit I got at a vintage store.
1. Denim Jacket -$3
2. Jeans - $10
3. Boots - $10
4. Dog Tag- $1


The point I was trying to prove in this blog wasssss that you don't necesarily need to spend a shit ton of money to make an outfit look good! When I got the clothes, I altered it on my dinky little sewing machine so it fit me the way I wanted it to!


GET IT?! SECOND HAND SMOKE..SECOND HAND CLOTHING... GET IT?!? GET IT?!? ITS A PUN! :) But seriously, I encourage everyone to go check out vintage shops. Sustainability by recycled clothing everyone! Help the environment out!

@The Living Room
French HW kicking my ass.Economics kicking Shelly's ass.Get it, girl!

Shelly's outfit:
1.Cardigan- $3
2.Denim boy shorts- $5
**
originally were pants but she altered them!
3.Belt- $1

Again, try going to second-hand clothing shops and find random stuff and fix it up andalter them! Get your creative juices flowing! You don't always necessarily have to spend a lot of money for a smokin outfit! GET IT SMOKIN... SMOKING.... GET IT?! okay well I hope you all got a little kick out of this pun-ful blog. SUSTAINABILITY! Till next time ...
Stay sexy, everyone. C'est si bon!

-kev ng

No comments:

Post a Comment