Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Just a HOT TRANNY MESS!


Hope everyone had an crazy halloween! SO, What did I wear for halloween?!?!

I was a Native American (politically correct term :]).

What pieces did I wear to tie it all together?
1. Braided Head Band from American Apparel
2. Marroon Swim trunks from American Apparel
3. Fanny Pack from American Apparel (to hold all my shit)
4. Ripped up fabrice thrown over my body
5. a little boy's (fat young boy) boy scout indian vest from a swap meet.


My buddy The-An wearing:
1. High-Rise Pleather skirt that I designed
2. Home made Cat ears inspired by the Olsen Twins

So here's my schpiel about Halloween costumes:

I'm not a big fan of store bought ones. It looks so mcnasty and unoriginal and CHEAP! Make your own costumes by layering other shit and putting it together so there's different fabrics and textures involved! AND GET A FANNY PACK! Makes night life a lot easier and hands free!
Stay sexy, everyone! C'est si bon!

-kev ng

No comments:

Post a Comment