Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Minor Details


What up, hoes! :')

This one's about making your outfit better with minor details. Just the smallest and simplest details will make the biggest difference.

1. If your outfit is just different layers of plain colored clothing, add a small item with some pattern in! I threw in a hankercheif around my neck !
2
. Roll up your sleeves and scrunch them up! Add some texture into your outfit! I rolled up my pants and blazer sleeves.
3. Add some simple accessories. If you're not too wild about bold accessories, add some neutral colored ones that will go with ultimately everything. I wear my beaded bracelets everyday. I added a pocketwatch and a bag/ backpack/ murse/ manbag whatever!

My inspiration was a 20's-30's kind of feel. I added my own shit to really make it more personalized. Remember, don't let the inspiration own you. You take it to make your look a little better!
Stay sexy, everyone! C'est si bon!

3 comments:

  1. Love that last pic of you! The rolled pants are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, great to meet you last night, if only for a short time! Nice outfit, esp. with the addition of the hankercheif.

    Stay in touch!
    Becs

    ReplyDelete