Sunday, November 15, 2009

desert & designs

What up, hoes! :')



So here's my inspiration for my next two designs. My main influence from this photo was just the warm colors and the "lazy" feeling the heat gives you. When it gets super hot no one wants to wear body hugging clothing. That's where i got the idea for my romper and batwing hoodie. Both are very loose and baggy so it's very comfortable and still stylish :).

Me and Deborah!Batwing hoodie!


Romper

Front

Back

So those are my two newest designs! I'm actually excited about these two pieces because it's different from my other work. It's for one not a dress. I started out having just the trim and beads from the romper. After I saw the desert picture I wanted to really bring that "heated" and "warm" feeling from a hot day into an outfit.

I am currently in the process of sketching out a new dress. It'll be hot! I promise!
Till next time...

Stay sexy, everyone. C'est si bon!

-kev ng

5 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the hoodie. I would buy that in a heartbeat. great work love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the hoodie! Is it available for sale anywhere?? You're really something. And you don't need me to tell you that. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pieces- the desert is a great source for inspiration! xo, Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks good kev. have you seen the anvezino+florence batwing its siiiick

    ReplyDelete