Thursday, November 5, 2009

Plastics Make it Possible!


What up, hoes! :')
So, I went to the GenArts Fashion Show in LA Last Thursday Oct, 29 with my fellow bloggers Chery, Crystal, and Jenn. Together we formed the "fuckapellas." Long story. Anyway, Sorry for the delay of a post for this event, I was too busy being a lazy piece of shit.

So overall, it was a nice venue, nice night, and decent clothes. Nothing too exciting. To be honest, the clothes on stage I felt have been done before. Nothing really caught my eye, except one collection (you'll see what I'm talking about.) Also, I met a couple other amazing bloggers! I'll link you guys to their sites in a bit, but in the meantime, read on!

My first impression when I walked into the room was, " THERE'S SO MANY TALL, SKINNY, AND BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE...WEARING ALL BLACK! " hahah You know it's a fashion show when there's only an open bar with alchohol and no food. Sigh. I repeat, there was no food :(. It's okay, I fed my fat ass some Jack in the Box later that night.

SO, enough talking and on with the pictures! Enjoy! :)


The very lovely Hostess of the night, Kaley Cuoco.




Nice, cute clothes. Missing a little UMPH to it however.
This is the piece that I liked the most in that collection. It's very elegant yet not too formal. The color is great and the fabric looks so light. I love it.
Dunno If I'd wear floor- lengthed nipple tassels, buttt that's still cool!
THAT'S SO LI'L KIM!

Love the concept of this designer. It stood out the most for me in the show. It was very visually pleasing compared to the others. Kudos to a aesthetically exciting collection my brethren!


Me and some pretty, skinny ass bitch. WHO WORKED IT BTW :)!!


SEE, I TOLD YOU!:):) GET IT, GIRL!

I enjoyed this collection as well. Reminds me of some pieces from Marc Jacobs' spring 2009 collection in regards to the high water pants and the cut of the jackets. My favorite item was the trouser shorts! Wish I had a pair!



More pictures of really tall, beautiful people!
Delicious.
PAT YO WEAVE, GIRL!


Stampd' shoes. http://www.stampdla.com/home/
Favorite pair of the collection. Met the designer. Nice guy. Great shoes!



Not from Stampd', but still love them! Love me some khaki colored patent leather dress shoes.

Alright! Those were some photos of the show courtesy of Crystal Shei ( 1/4 of the Fuckapellas ). Hope you guys enjoyed them! Now usually I would hope people would get some style ideas from my blog and wear them in public...but..please don't wear floor length nipple tassels...UNLESS THATS LIKE YOUR KINDA THING. Then go ahead and work it out! Til Next time...
Stay sexy,everyone. C'est si bon!

-kev ng


4 comments:

  1. Pleeease, I am so getting floor-length nipple tassels as we speak! Kthx.

    Great post. No food! Get used to it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that model is working it! I really love the outfit on her.
    Love some of the shots you got.
    Those leather shoes are beauties (:

    Great post!

    http://www.crossingyouinstylesomeday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved it =], and damn the models are soo skinny! so jealous!

    lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. jack in the box = best friend, and floor length nipple tassles = best friend #2.

    love the fuckupellas, love the post, WE NEED MORE NIGHTS LIKE THIS!! all your posts make me laugh so you better post often(:

    ReplyDelete